BREAKING NEWS

About Life Lesson

(Fhoto ilustration ,Parental Puidance Source : google,D.Pigai/PN)

Poetry

By : Demikion Pigai
Manokwari City, 19 February 2016


You may have thought  I didn’t see
Or that I hadn’t heard
Lessons that taught to me
But I got every words


Perhaps you thought I missed it all
And  that we’d grow apart’life in foreign country
But Dad, I picked up and understand everything
It’s written on my heart of heart.

Without you ‘dad, I wouldn’t be
The person I am today
You build a strong foundation
No one can take away


I’ve grown up with your values
And I’m very glad I did
So here’s to you, dear father
From your forever grateful kid

I love you ,dad, and want you to know 
I feel your love like a high level of sky wherever I go
Whenever I’ve any problems,any loads you’re thre to assist
The ways you have helped me would makequite a list

Your wisdom and knowledge have shown me the way
And I’m thankful for you as I live day by day
I don,t tell you enough how important you are
In my universe you’re a bright shining star


PITOO NEWS Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Gambar tema oleh Bim. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.